Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
10. Get 'er Done
- Create a team of farmgirls for the purpose of helping each other “get 'er done” as you go from house to house on a regular basis, at least once per month for two hours at a time for three months.
- Help a farmgirl with a major “get 'er done” project/move.
- There is an 8-hour minimum time investment required.
- Organize your fellow farmgirls for helping with a major “get 'er done” project outside your circle. Consider “Adopting a Highway” or working for Habitat for Humanity or just volunteering time to help the needy in your community in some constructive way.
- If you are a farmgirl who is unable to help in the physical realm, consider donating time in the administrative functions of these projects.
- You must donate 12 hours to qualify for this level.
January, 2008 Edition