Farmgirl Sisterhood “Henrietta Logo” Rules
- All Farmgirl Sisterhood members will pay for a one year membership. Upon signing up for their first year, they will then receive one Henrietta badge. (Sign up here.)
- Only MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Sisterhood members are to wear the official Henrietta Logo badge. It is an “exclusive” sisterhood, but looks forward to being “inclusive” of all birds-of-a-feather farmgirls!
- If sisters want more than one badge for different denim jackets, additional badges are available for a lesser fee (call 208-882-6819).
- The preferred place to sew / show her is on a denim jacket, but as long as these rules are followed, she can be sewn / shown other places.
- No Sisterhood members can use the logo and claim to represent MaryJanesFarm (from now on, referred to as “Company”) in any capacity, and must always clarify the fact that they are not employees of the Company.
- No one can use the Henrietta logo or the name of MaryJanesFarm or Farmgirl Sisterhood for personal profit nor to sell or promote their own business or services, anyone else’s business or services, nor to solicit.
- The Henrietta Logo may not be used to defame MaryJane Butters, MaryJanesFarm, or Farmgirl Chapters, or the Farmgirl Sisterhood. Any other usage of copyright logos or trademark must be approved by Henquarters.
- No Farmgirl Sisterhood members have Company permission to enter into any negotiations on behalf of Company with any outside parties for any reason. MaryJanesFarm retains the right to revoke Farmgirl Sisterhood memberships without refund.
If other uses for the Henrietta Logo are planned by Sisterhood members (membership is a prerequisite for any usage), they must follow these rules:
- Apply for the permission to use the logo with Henquarters at least two months before you want to use it. Henquarters will want to know the Sister’s membership number, the chapter name, how and where the logo will be used, and for exactly how many items.
- The logo may not be used on items that will be sold, either to the public or to other Sisters, nor to promote any business.
- The logo could be used, for example, on shirts that Sisters wear during a non-profit community service function they have planned. The applying Sister, if her application is approved, will be given the instructions and colors for the exact way the logo will be represented.
- It is prohibited for anyone wearing or using the logo to imply that they are endorsing anything, any business, or anyone on behalf of Company.
- Logo usage is permitted on Sisterhood newsletters and flyers without previous permission, but all of the above rules must still be followed.
These policies are subject to change without notice.