Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
(could include American Sign Language)
- Choose a culture (other than your own) to research and learn more about.
- If they speak a different language, research that language.
- Learn how to count to 10 in that language and how to say a traditional greeting.
- Research an influential person of your chosen culture.
- Share what you learned with your farmgirl sisters at your next meeting or on the Farmgirl Connection.
- If you are learning a new language, learn a few key phrases and words and use them as often as you can.
- Research the holidays and traditions celebrated by your chosen culture.
- Plan your own celebration of one of those holidays or traditions.
- If you are learning a new language, set up a presentation for friends and family of a reading or song in that language.
January, 2013 Edition