Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
Make It Easy
3. Make It!
- Organize your tools in such a way that you will always know where they are (or should be). Consider “shadowing” them the way MaryJane suggests in her "Ideabook." (Available on loan from MaryJanesFarm; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Make a planter out of wood.
- Make a piece of outdoor furniture like a bench or small table.
- Make a portable tool caddy for your tools for keeping them handy as you work.
- If you have a dairy animal, make your own milking stanchion or make it to use as a conversational piece—farmstyle furniture indoors! Or make it for a friend that does milk an animal.
- Lay a brick or stone walkway or small patio area.
January, 2008 Edition