Earning Farmgirl Sisterhood Merit Badges
Stitching & Crafting
- Learn to cross-stitch. Start with a simple project like a bookmark or a border for a picture frame.
- If you already know how to cross-stitch, teach a friend how to make a simple project.
- Learn about different fabrics to use for cross-stitching, and determine how many stitches per-inch you would like your project to contain.
- Cross-stitch a more advanced project like a pillowcase or seat cover.
- Design your own template to cross-stitch for a large project, such as a comforter or wall hanging.
January, 2015 Edition