Earning Young Cultivator Merit Badges
Make It Easy
2. I Did It My Way
- Save tin cans to create an old-fashioned string telephone.
- When your phone is completed, find someone to have a phone conversation with you.
- Follow the instructions in “MaryJane’s Outpost” book to create a wooden seat swing for your yard. Every yard needs a swing!
- Working with your mentoring Sister or an adult, build a birdhouse to put up in your backyard. Younger Cultivators may need to have their wood pre-cut.
- Then, see if any of your neighborhood birds move in.
January, 2010 Edition