Earning Young Cultivator Merit Badges
Make it Easy
7. Through the Looking Glass
- Learn about the art of stained glass.
- Take a walk around your town. How many stained glass windows did you see?
- Make faux stained glass out of wax paper and crayons. Have your farmgirl mentor teach you how, or use a tutorial from Pinterest or YouTube.
- Make another version of faux stained glass out of melted beads or semi-clear rocks glued together. Hang with ribbon.
- Display your art near the sunniest window in your house.
- With your farmgirl mentor or parent supervising, make your own real stained glass. It doesn't have to be large, it can be as small as a Christmas ornament or a sun catcher.
- Make sure to document your progress from beginning to end.
January, 2018 Edition